Monday 29 August 2011

The Pre-Post Post

This isn't my official post for the day but today is Wendy's birthday and she is off celebrating in her home province. Since I can't be there to peer-pressure her into doing shots after the kids are safely in bed, I had to send a virtual shout out to my partner in mommy-crime. So happy birthday to my wonderful, smart, beautiful, bossy-pants co-blogger!

Love always,

Your bestest blogger friend who is always late but lets your kids puke on her so she has permanent immunity.

xoxo
(you know you love me)
Gossip Girl Alice

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Alice - you're the best perpetually late, wine-lovin, puke-catching bag of awesome-sauce a girl could ask for in a blog-buddie. And no worries about not being here - we will do those shots at the next blog meeting;). Love ya! Wendy

    ReplyDelete